- Permanent, Full time
- Annualised band 7 salary package range $115,709 to $128,131 per annum (inclusive statutory super
- Balance your lifestyle and career in beautiful Ballarat
Why join City of Ballarat?
It is an exciting time to be part of the City of Ballarat as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for our community. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
Our new ICT Core Systems Specialist will be responsible for the effective management and functioning of the Councils ERP and Asset systems including managing system software releases, patches, systems monitoring, administration and limited development.
This role will be responsible for effectively:
- Providing efficient and effective ongoing ERP and Asset Management support services within the City of Ballarat
- Completion of other tasks, such as report writing and general project assistance as required
- Responsible for the quality and technical approach taken ensuring it is in-line with the council strategy – and that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Maintaining a professional approach within the team, where they take ownership and are fastidious and proud of delivering excellence and quality.
This position will work closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders in the operation and support of the Council Core systems to ensure that business needs are met, and continuous improvement is achieved. This may include, but is not limited to, third-party vendors, project sponsors, end-users, business and technical partners, and senior management.
Your key duties will include:??
- Provide Level 2 and 3 end user support for ERP and Asset Management Systems
- Administration of Council’s ERP and Asset management systems and the provision of end user training.
- Coordinate the delivery of key infrastructure services including development, prioritisation and delivery of maintenance for
- Council’s asset register, assessment programs and provision of asset information services.
- ERP system
- Assist with the establishment and on-going review of a prioritised annual Service Plans for operational / maintenance works for Council’s assets in consultation with the Asset Management Coordinator
- Liaise with Council’s Asset Management Coordinator to ensure the system is fully maintained.
- Provide ERP services and support as required by users and customers, both internal and external.
- Liaise with external consultants on matters related to the ERP and Asset Management
- Providing expert/specialist advice, support and assistance to the Rates Team, the Asset Planning Team and other stakeholders/customers
- Developing and implementing effective communication strategies within projects to facilitate informed decisions and responsiveness
- 3+ years of experience in a senior level Support / Development technician role with strong and successful technical lead experience.
- Advanced level (knowledge and experience) of ERP and Asset Management systems
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Experience at advising key stakeholders at senior level
To apply, click on the apply button and upload your cover letter, current resume and address the position description selection criteria before the closing date, midday on Monday 4 July 2022.
The successful applicant will be required to provide evidence of COVID-19 digital certificate or medical exemption and undergo a pre-employment medical and police check.
For any additional questions, please contact Len Gemelli, Interim Executive Manager Information and Communication Technology on 0417 362 907.
The City of Ballarat is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to providing a safe and inclusive working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and flexibility.?We welcome applications from all walks of life and celebrate the diversity and richness this brings to our workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from people living with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer.? We support flexible and accessible working arrangements for all and are committed to ensuring that all jobs in our workforce can be performed flexibly. If you're short listed for a role and are looking for flexibility, we encourage you to start the flexible working conversation with the hiring manager to find out what options may be possible for the role you're applying for.